Avoid scams by dealing locally! Always exchange items and money in person and Never pay in advance. More info

Application to Replace Permanent Residence Card

Form I-90 is used for the replacement of a U.S. permanent residentís green card. The application to replace a permanent residence card enables the U.S. residents (permanent as well as conditional) to apply for permanent resident card replacement with the USCIS. Conditional permanent residents in the U.S. whose green card is about to expire soon should however not fill out Form I-90 and must instead file Form I-751 or I-829 with the USCIS to have their conditionality removed.
 Respond to this ad

  • Location: Reno, NV
  • Posted: 2644 days ago

Ad ID: 3215534
Similar ads in Reno, NV: